Blue Stuffed Softie

Took a little break from playing with leather. Decided to try my hand at making a stuffed softie using fleece. I used scrap proof grade acrylic for the eyes. Finally used my acrylic glue that stuff is awesome.

37 Likes

It’s a blue-not-so-meanie! :slight_smile:
Awwww

4 Likes

Even for my age that thing is super cute! Where were you when my kids were little and I had an excuse for toys like that? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Adults can have those toys too you know :wink:

Like him better with the acrylic eyes as opposed to the original felt eyes I had made.

5 Likes

Nice! Get that to market! No one will be able to resist!

2 Likes

Love the way you did the ears! Adorable.

1 Like

Looks very cuddly.

2 Likes

Looks great but I wouldn’t give to a small child. I’d be terrified the eyes would come loose and present a choking hazard.

Hell Balloons around small kids make me nervous after my Pathologist brother in law told me about what happens when a small kid BITES a balloon, and it pops.

1 Like

Did you cut the fleece on the GF as well?

1 Like

Thanks.

Yes everything was cut on the Glowforge. I’m sure I could use scissors but why when I can have my laser do it for me ;O

5 Likes

These are for adults and not small kids to be honest…however small kids will also be drawn to them.

ok. that is good to know :slight_smile:

I was once on a mailing list where somebody asked for old prescription bottles to make rattles out of. so I always check.

1 Like

Adorable!Big fan of stuff toys for adults… :crazy_face:

2 Likes

He’s very cute!

2 Likes

Make sure it is sealed up tight when you put it away! I went to use some yesterday, only to find that the lid had not been fully tightened after the last use (approx a month and a half). There was nothing left in the can. :cry:

2 Likes

Yup closed that can really well and I put the little silver piece that they said to throw away back in it to make sure it doesn’t evaporate.

1 Like