Blue Tape Dispenser

LOL, I know I could have bought one but had to see if I could make one.

60 Likes

Nice #practical cut!!!

4 Likes

Wow just wow. I love this. If you sell the file I will purchase it.

6 Likes

This is great!

6 Likes

I love it!!

5 Likes

Who is that cute little doggy in your pic?!! :heart_eyes:

LOL, that’s one of my Dogs. Noel (aka Little Butt). She is a miniature miniature Australian shepherd. And believe me she knows she is cute. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So cute!! We just got an F1B Aussiedoodle in November (he’s all black). Not a mini at all though :smiley: Giant butt. LOL hahaha jk (His name is Ace.)

6 Likes

Love it! Great job.

1 Like

Practical cuts are the best!!! Excellent!

2 Likes

Here is the link to the tape dispenser. I just purchased it. I love buying files from other forum members!!!

3 Likes

Why buy anhthing you can make on your own? I once had a roomate that would always walk buy and say “you know, you can make that yourself right?” To this day i think that every time i buy something i could have made on my own.

4 Likes

Just bought the file. It may just make it a tad more difficult for me to misplace my tape rolls :flushed: Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you…

Great! Are we up selling the file?

I have to file up on Etsy…

-Mark

1 Like

Thank You Mark

That sounds more like a military plane than a dog!

Bahahahaha!!!

F1B means his parents were: 1) poodle and 2) F1 aussiedoodle

F1 means a breed between two purebreds, so like poodle and australian shepherd.

Btw, just because it sounds like I know what I’m talking about, don’t let that fool you. LOL I didn’t know any of this until November when I decided to get one! :smiley:
The awesome part is that since he’s 3/4 poodle, it’s way better for my allergies. I can pet him, brush him, groom him etc without sneezing and getting itchy like I did with our other dogs. It’s great!

I had to google what all of this meant to learn it. Here’s some interesting things if you feel like learning more, and actually I haven’t fully read this to understand the rest yet. lol https://www.safaridoodles.com/about-doodles/doodle-generations/#:~:text=A%20F1b%20is%20taking%20a,%%20poodle%20and%2025%%20retriever.

3 Likes

Thank you very much.

Sylvanye “Sam” Roh
Owner/Artist/Instructor
3D Laser Cutting/Engraving & Glass/Metal Jewelry Teaching & Design
Designs by Sylvanye Studio
Studio#: 615-397-6406 (TN)
Email: mkhdblog@gmail.com
Blog: www.microwavekilnhelpdesk.com
Facebook: Designs by Sylvanye
#1 US Distributor of the Largest MicroKiln