Book Binding Question

Her “post” count will go up. It’ll keep adding to her “days visited” and her “likes,” too! I knew “out of office” replies were good for something!

12 Likes

Me thinks @dan as turned off the email notification/respond feature to her account… :scream_cat:

2 Likes

I’ll be away and unable to respond to email until April 6. Please be patient - I’ll get back to you then!

warm wishes,
Cynthia

6 Likes

I’ll be away and unable to respond to email until April 6. Please be patient - I’ll get back to you then!

warm wishes,
Cynthia

6 Likes

guess not! lol

4 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

6 Likes

So it’s been mentioned that it’s the 6th that you’re coming back. Are you sure you’ll be out of the office until then?

1 Like

Is that inclusive so you’re really not available until the 7th or that’s the first day you’ll be back?:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ooohh… Great Q. Most people miss the idiosyncrasies of even “pick a number between X and Y” to literally exclude those two numbers by wording. Most people do mean “from X through Y.”

3 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

5 Likes

is the sixth Friday or Saturday?

1 Like

warm wishes,
Cynthia

5 Likes

Thursday. I’m calling out on the 8th cause they wouldn’t give me off due to “no coverage”. Dude…that’s your problem.

1 Like

When is @cynzu getting back? I did not catch that.

3 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

7 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

5 Likes

So you are away? And now you are missing @wesleyjames’s birthday! We’ve just had a great time today. Sorry you couldn’t be here.

7 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

5 Likes

There was cake @cynzu :birthday:

And pie :cake:

And much frivolity :clown_face:

10 Likes

I thought I saw somewhere that she would be back around the 6th. Maybe save some for her?

6 Likes