Book Binding Question

This is fun! Also a sneaky way to up your “Reply” count :smiley:

3 Likes

Yup :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ll be away and unable to respond to email until April 6. Please be patient - I’ll get back to you then!

warm wishes,
Cynthia

6 Likes

I’ll be away and unable to respond to email until April 6. Please be patient - I’ll get back to you then!

warm wishes,
Cynthia

6 Likes

Must resist … MUST resist … Must RESIST … MUST RESIST …

AAAUUUUGGGGHHHHH, I’ve gone to the dark side…:poop:

5 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

6 Likes

So, if we link this thread to another one, will she get notifications & her autoresponder trigger for every post on the linked thread?

2 Likes

I did see the msg in another topic when someone replied to one of her earlier posts yesterday…

1 Like

warm wishes,
Cynthia

6 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

6 Likes

I’m dying here, people at work use auto responders all the time but I refuse to just for this reason. Better to just go dark for a time.

6 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

5 Likes

We had a few of those wierd email chains at work where someone would do a mass emailing on some obscure corporate-wide policy update and someone would do a reply-all to complain about getting an email that didn’t concern them which then prompted some else’s “reply all” to complain about the 1st guys “reply all”. That cascaded into a whole slew of complaints from idiots that all chose to “reply all”.

That was better than the person who emailed a co-worker to wish her better luck with the new department than she had with the “jerks in the old department”. Of course that went out to 3,000+ recipients, followed very quickly by a frantic recall request.

8 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

6 Likes

I think any time a new person responds in any thread that she has ever posted in, it’s going to trigger that message.

For the next six days.

4 Likes

When she gets back, we should razz the heck out of her, and reply with this every time she posts:

Kidding, of course. No need to rub it in.

6 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

6 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

6 Likes

This is delightfully fun. Thanks Cynthia for the inadvertent game!

6 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

8 Likes