Book Binding Question

It’s all fun and games until someone else goes on vacation and the two auto-response each other.

15 Likes

I’ll be away and unable to respond to email until April 6. Please be patient - I’ll get back to you then!

warm wishes,
Cynthia

6 Likes

I’ve been watching this thread with some amusement. I can resist no longer! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I’ll be away and unable to respond to email until April 6. Please be patient - I’ll get back to you then!

warm wishes,
Cynthia

7 Likes

Doesn’t she get a notification in her inbox each time she posts/send her notice? That’s gonna make for a lotta mail to go through.

6 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

8 Likes

I’ve forgotten. Remind me again, Cynthia, was it the 5th when you’re returning? Will you contact me when you do?

14 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

6 Likes

Probably not. But she is getting all of our responses to her response. The auto-response is just going to her sent folder.

3 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

6 Likes

Maybe not.

2 Likes

LOOK ICE CREAM!

Soo many likes to give for this thread lol

5 Likes

Her “post” count will go up. It’ll keep adding to her “days visited” and her “likes,” too! I knew “out of office” replies were good for something!

12 Likes

Me thinks @dan as turned off the email notification/respond feature to her account… :scream_cat:

2 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

6 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

6 Likes

guess not! lol

4 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

6 Likes

So it’s been mentioned that it’s the 6th that you’re coming back. Are you sure you’ll be out of the office until then?

1 Like

Is that inclusive so you’re really not available until the 7th or that’s the first day you’ll be back?:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes