Book nook project for christmas

These are always so awesome. One of these days I might actually sit down and try my hand at one. Thanks for the inspiration!

1 Like

RyanD , There are a number of designs for sale on etsy / pinterest etc. These are a great starting point. Once you have the concepts down, you can branch out into designing your own.

This was one of the first I made for my daughter.

10 Likes

WOW, all that detail is insanely beautiful! I applaud your resolve. Doing a book nook is on my GF bucket list…unfortunately my hesitancy to do a project is directly proportional to the number of tiny bits I’d have to strip and work with (and how much material I’m willing to allocate to a single project). Great job!

3 Likes

Stunning. I have done some lighting in my dollhouses so I know it’s not as easy as it looks and this is gorgeous.

1 Like

I love the cobblestone!! These are quite impressive.

3 Likes

Love it! Very cool

1 Like

This is awesome! The lighting is so well done. :clap:

1 Like

My goodness this is so full of awesome. I want to shrink down and hang out in there!

4 Likes

Ohhhhhh. Be still, my beating heart. This is just so amazing! I’ve been wanting to do a book nook but just can’t seem to get it off the ground. Thanks for the inspiration!

2 Likes

The attention to detail is what stands out the most to me. Even individual bricks are painted very realistically. I wish I had your skills and patience.

3 Likes