Book nook project for christmas

This book nook was a combination of PG maple for the case, and paper matte board for the buildings. The lighting took a while, and ultimately was a combination of LEDs and fiber optics. The street base is 5"x9".

47 Likes

44 Likes

Beautiful! I keep thinking of making one but have not managed to get there :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Omg these are amazing!!! Love the mood of the whole scene!

2 Likes

Looks fantastic with lights!

4 Likes

Stunning

2 Likes

So much detail

1 Like

Such great work. True Artistry

3 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing this fabulous project! Four years is a long time in between posts. I hope to see more of your work before 2025.

3 Likes

I have been working on lots of projects, lol… I guess I should post more often

3 Likes

These keep inspiring me to create some of my own, if I ever get the time :wink: Beautiful work!

3 Likes

Such wonderful detail! Still have one of my own ideas for a booknook floating around in my head…. So far it is still floating. Thanks for the inspiration.

5 Likes

Nice. Where do you get your figures and table accoutrements?

2 Likes

I can’t get over the amount of work and detail you put in your book nooks. Must be a real labor of love.

5 Likes

djfb, the table I made from the matte board. The people, and food is made from sculpters clay

10 Likes

I am impressed beyond words. And I usually have no trouble with lots of words. Just ask my wife.

5 Likes

These are amazing!

1 Like

The laser is the tool for your work. Very nice.

1 Like

Amazing details, the lighting is wonderful!

1 Like

Wow, wow, wow! Such amazing detail. I don’t think I’d have the patience to do all that. Looks so good!

1 Like