I think a lot of us thinking about selling GF crafted items will also want to make GF crafted boxes.
So, given all the many possible designs, what do you think will be the most cost effective both with materials and labour time for assembly?
Boxes - finger jointed must be easiest way of making the box.
- Hinged lids - entirely lasered (how to make it flush and not stick out?)
- Hinged lids - metal hinges (but extra assembly time fitting them)
- Drop in lids - what sort of catch?
- Slide in lids - what sort of catch?
- Drop over lids (lid is larged than box base - but how do you stop it falling off)
- What else?
I guess we might have different answers for small boxes vs large ones?