Brag time..lol

Not laser related but I gotta brag…my daughter just graduated with her Electrical Engineering degree. She was looking forward to playing with my Glowforge but unfortunatly she is moving back east to work for the DOD and the Navy…I guess she will just have to come home for Xmas and play then. :grin:

30 Likes

Congrats. Pax River is a long way from Oklahoma. But she will enjoy it.

2 Likes

Congratulations! Now if I could just figure out how to get my teenagers out of their rooms…

2 Likes

Awesome! You must be so proud. Tell her congratulations!

1 Like

That’s wonderful! Wish her all the best from 'one of her mom’s fellow Glowforge forum members. :+1:

And it would seem that is ‘your avatar’ in the foreground? :wink:

1 Like

Yup…my son loves to be in photos…lol

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats! that’s great she has employment all ready to go. Someone has been working hard!

3 Likes

Yup…she got recruited last Fall even before she graduated😁 They flew her out for interviews…lol

4 Likes

Congratulations! (On both the graduation and on having a job lined up already!) :smiley:

2 Likes

Grats!

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS! We are hiring EEs… :wink:

6 Likes

She’s pretty good too, but the Governments got her for now…lol

3 Likes

Congratulations young lady! Hope you are the future of women obtaining engineering degrees.

2 Likes

So… The government took your baby?

3 Likes

She was also President of the Society of Women Engineers on campus. They pushed hard this year to get the word out to young girls in JrHS and High School about STEM programs and engineering.

3 Likes

Nope not took…offered her a sweet job. She actually had several companies with great offers pining for her…she had her pick.:grin:

3 Likes

WOW awesome proud papa !

1 Like

Well, yeah Dad is proud, but I’m the Momma…lol

4 Likes

Congratulations!
I remember the occasion, gave my existance meaning. Never been so proud - but it keeps coming as you watch them soar!

1 Like