Branching out - lighthouse nightlight & barbie furniture

Hello all! First post here, and the interface is kind enough to pop up related posts which all appear to be gorgeous lighthouses that make mine look pretty simplistic. Oh well. I’ve spent so much time admiring everyone’s work I just had to post my first forays into designing my own 3d objects. Still a bit messy because it was my trial build, but overall I’m pretty happy with my little lighthouse. And if my kids were about 12 years younger they would love the barbie furniture. I guess I should size it down for d&d games instead.

35 Likes

Beautifully done - and it’s practical! Even better :smiley:

4 Likes

Very nice

4 Likes

It looks great! Don’t ‘not’ post because you don’t think it’s good enough. You’re always your worst critic!

6 Likes

The lighthouse is very cute. I don’t see anything wrong with it. Thanks for sharing and please, do so again soon.

3 Likes

Welcome, glad to have you here! Both projects are really nice, but I especially love the lighthouse. Can’t wait to see what you make next. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Your lighthouse is adorable! So glad you posted!

4 Likes

So great!!!. Reminds me I need to finish a dollhouse before it isn’t pertinent. :scream:

4 Likes

I love the lighthouse (and also the hutch), and love even more that it’s a great place for stashing stuff.

4 Likes

I used to tell my students they’re supposed to be bad at things when they first start learning them, or else why would they need to learn? I’ve had to tell myself the same thing quite a few times during this process. :laughing:

5 Likes