Brought to you by the Letter "T"

Nice!!!

1 Like

I will edit the main post above.

It’s done! I glued the base and the puzzle frame together and now it is complete! Here it is all put together.

Pivoted on the bottom magnet.

Oh yea, I etched the cover of my friends latest comic to the inside of the lid.

It came out amazing!

28 Likes

Fantastic!

1 Like

So cool!! I have some of those magnets…been wanting to use them…great idea😄

2 Likes

sharp work. the magnet mounting is très smart and i’m totally stealing it

4 Likes

The detail is incredible!!

2 Likes

Wow, such a nice job! Your engraving is awesome.

1 Like

Where did you get the E pattern? That would be my letter of choice, but is there a whole alphabet of these somewhere? Or did you make it yourself in the manner @joe described in his earlier post?

2 Likes

I made it for her. I’m planning on making a full alphabet eventually. I’m considering saving some of the designs and put them into the designs catalog, but I’ll put a few more in the free design category. I’ll put up the “E” design when I get home tonight.

5 Likes

FWIW, I was not trying to persuade you to offer your designs for free. I just (mis)interpreted her comment to suggest they were available somewhere. :slightly_smiling_face:

I really appreciated the tutorial on making it though - that extension looks pretty cool!

2 Likes

I was planning on putting the E up eventually anyways, just gives me a reason to do it sooner. :grin:

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

Those look great. The engraving of the comic cover looks outstanding! :smile:

2 Likes

@joe made it by request…because I’m special :smile::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: lol. I think he plans to do the whole alphabet. Although the curvy letters may be a challenge

1 Like

I painted the back side a sheer gold color to show it was the back…