"Build a Snowman Family" - Show us your family!

This is a nice set!

They have worked well for me, I bought them on impulse because of the price. They also had another set of different colors but were out of them when I went back to buy them.

That seems like quite the deal. I will have to look at the Sam’s in Belton to see if I can find them!

Looks like Overland Park has them, but darn it no pick up times available this week. :frowning: Anyone know when they open up more pickup times? I have tried two days in a row for the location that has curbside pickup.

Got mine through pickup today! Woke up at 7am the next morning and they had Christmas Eve day openings … by the time I put 4 items in my cart they were down to 3 openings. Really nice markers!! so glad you told us about them

2 Likes

I just wish I was good at using them. I see things people paint with paint pens and they look beautiful. Mine look like I painted with play dough.

6 Likes

I left the snowman family ornaments at the in-laws house today — with my older paint markers (not about to loan out my new markers) :wink: they needed an orange for the snake, but I just wasn’t going to loan them out. I think my orange sharpie is still over there from a previous project. :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t let anyone touch mine either. I’m hoping they are going to be a regular item for a while, but at Sam’s you never know.

2 Likes

I went to the Sams near me, but they didn’t have them. I will have to order them online, but still glad I can do that.

1 Like

So very nice, love them!

I just got mine delivered today.

And I already love them. I was working on a project for my wife’s parents and was waiting for these. They are so nice, I want to order another set since they are so reasonably priced!

Great file!

9 Likes

where do you get this file?

It is in the Glowforge catalog