Bunny butts

I made these bunny butts out of 1/8 maple plywood. I used paint pens to paint them. I made them for a good friend, and she loves them.

34 Likes

This is from your catalog design, isn’t it.

5 Likes

These are so cute! I saw them featured a couple of days ago!

4 Likes

Yes. It’s one of my files. :heart:

3 Likes

Yes. Thanks! That was a fun feature. It’s one of my files in the catalog.

3 Likes

Looks great

4 Likes

Thanks! :heart:

1 Like

They’re adorable!

2 Likes

Very cute, i have printed a couple for my granddaughters. They loved them.

2 Likes

Thanks so much

1 Like

Where can I purchase your files from?

1 Like

This us soo so cute! Good job!

2 Likes

This community doesn’t like advertising, but my link is in my bio when you click on my name icon. Thanks for the love.

2 Likes

Very cute! You had me with the post title. My wife is going to go nuts over these but I can’t decide whether to make them as fridge magnets, key fobs, car mirror hanger or what. Might have to try out all the options. :wink:

I would hope so. If you made them for an acquaintance, they might get the wrong idea!

They look great painted but I might try these with natural wood. Maple for the white bits and walnut, wenge, and cherry for the bodies would make a nice family.

2 Likes

Great idea. Not sure why I
like bunny butts so much. I’m sure I should get therapy for that. :joy: Here are mine in pink too.

2 Likes

thank you thank you thank you…headed there now.

1 Like

now those are just to cute I gotta tell ya. These could pass for gnome butts as well lolol

1 Like

…which turned out to be a tad bit more difficult than I’d imagined. The first set of toe pads were immediately devoured by the crumb tray, a monster whose hunger fails to distinguish between legit small parts and actual crumbs.

When I was finally able to gather enough usable toe pads, they were half the required size due to the kerf, and I realized I’d need to resize them. After a few attempts at resizing, I threw my hands in the air and mixed up some Milliput. What can I say - it was way past my bedtime by this point.

Then when my wife saw it she said the Milliput made the toe pads look fluffy and it was the perfect detail. And like a total moron I told her “Uhhhh, yeah. That’s exactly what I was going for.”

Bunny butt in walnut and maple solid hardwood, with Milliput.

Walnut maple and Milliput bunny butt | 334x459

3 Likes

Wow!! That’s just gorgeous! Great job!!

1 Like

Thanks so very much