Business Cards

Moving up from the previous business cards (at least for some uses) to anodized aluminum. I really like the look — have to play a little with the settings between the two types as the don’t engrave exactly the same way, but all in all works really well.

36 Likes

Pondering some sort of business card on aluminum, but for most of mine probably use a standard print shop instead.

1 Like

I think for a lot of things, I will too but for contacts where I really want it to stand out, these :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Makes sense. Getting regular business cards for a friend of mine that does Thirty-One. I suggested she use some of my jewelry line as extra door prizes and/or giveaways, and she liked that idea well enough…and cards for referrals for any interested customers.

2 Likes

I’m going to be doing this soon to make membership cards for my premium supporters. Care to share where you got your blanks? Someone else posted some from Amazon that had a good result but the more options the better. :wink:

1 Like

The black with the rounded corners were thru Amazon and the purple were thru TheRingLord.com

1 Like

Yay! Canadian seller

3 Likes

The ring lord is great! I won’t get my chainmail supplies anywhere else

3 Likes

They are a great source for anodized aluminum

1 Like

I got my blanks from The Ring Lord as well. I ordered 80 the first time, and I already need more.
(I have a corner-cutter; they arrived as rectangles.)

17 Likes

what type of corner cutter do you have? I have a feeling the scrapbook ones I have are not nearly strong enough

I have an AccuCutter Conermate Plus. Not the cheapest option, but I don’t regret buying it.

jbv

September 16

I have an AccuCutter Conermate Plus. Not the cheapest option, but I don’t regret buying it.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

Livein3D

Owner

September 16

what type of corner cutter do you have? I have a feeling the scrapbook ones I have are not nearly strong enough

Previous Replies

Livein3D

Owner

September 16

jbv

November 15

I got my blanks from The Ring Lord as well. I ordered 80 the first time, and I already need more.

(I have a corner-cutter; they arrived as rectangles.)

jason.fuller0

November 14

They are a great source for anodized aluminum

Dunfee

November 14

The ring lord is great! I won’t get my chainmail supplies anywhere else

cindyhodesigns

Owner

November 14

rand:
the purple were thru TheRingLord.com

Yay! Canadian seller

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.