Cake toppers and a tip for packaging it to post! 💝

Hi there!

Here is two cake toppers ordered by the same person!

For packaging and avoid frustration of breaking it, i cut the silhouette of each shape to fit it into it!

Hope that helps somebody! :blush:

29 Likes

I’ve lived an isolated life. Was trying to figure out what Cale toppers were. Thought you spelled Kale wrong.

6 Likes

When I looked, it said cape toppers. I pictured Superman with swirly letters sticking up past his head. :wink:

5 Likes

Nice solution, @cordioli! We’re not laughing at you, we’re just goofy. :wink:

7 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

all good now! all good! :stuck_out_tongue:
That’s why I don’t like to post from mobile! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

AAAAAND, it’s not the first time that I spelt it Cale for Cake! LOL

2 Likes

This is a great idea. I recently mailed an acrylic cut out prototype to my brother and it arrived broken. Thankfully, since it was part of our ongoing testing, it didn’t really matter, but your idea is a perfect way to prevent that. Thank you.

5 Likes

All you have to do is put a paper on the top and tape it around!
To create the outlines I use the offset path tool in Illustrator (1mm is enough) but if you want can even be less.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s frickin’ brilliant. So incredibly simple, and yet…

4 Likes

Excellent solution.

3 Likes

That is a pretty good packaging method, and with the hundreds of precess of cardboard I have, this would be excellent.

3 Likes

Nice shipping solution.

2 Likes

That’s a brilliant way to ship strangely shaped items! If I ever start shipping things to people, I may have to borrow that idea

1 Like

Great! I’m happy when I help people! That’s the main reason we live I think. Help each other! :blush:

4 Likes

Wonderful idea!

1 Like

Clever you!

1 Like

Love this! Thoughtful touches like this make a huge difference.

As an idea, if you glued a piece of paper that has your logo, or “Thanks for your purchase,” or just a nice color (etc) to the cardboard before cutting it, you could create a really nice “unboxing experience,” which can go a long way towards repeat business and word of mouth.

Also if you put a nicely contrasting piece of paper underneath the cardboard, it might take your already professional looking package to the next level.

2 Likes

I do print a letter every time I send it, with a Thank you label to seal the folded letter.
It’s pretty much a letter saying thank you and congratulating that he has it’s UNIQUE piece of art specially made for him/her…etc… :slight_smile:
And some sample of other products that I can create and personalise as well! :slight_smile:

Thanks for your advice anyway! :slight_smile: