Cakeday

Happy Cake day to you too :champagne:

Thanks everyone: @ptodd, @davidgal2, @jules, @cynd11, @Aloha, @aanden ! It has been a great two years of :glowforge: and forum fun!

6 Likes

Happy Cake Day @arh2! :partying_face: :tada: :balloon:

2 Likes

Thanks @hansepe! Just came back from comet questing. Saw a glimpse of it before the clouds took over. :comet:

3 Likes

You’ve done better than me so far. Too many clouds here.

3 Likes

Hey, happy Cakeday @rbtdanforth! :birthday::cake::birthday::cake::birthday::notes::birthday::tada:

6 Likes

Alright! Happy, happy @rbtdanforth! :birthday::champagne::balloon::tada::rainbow::clown_face::alien::cake::tada::balloon::rainbow::avocado::cake::birthday::champagne::tada::sparkles::boom:

4 Likes

Thanks, @cynd11 & @Jules :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck: :hugs:

3 Likes

:partying_face: :boom: :fireworks: :sparkles: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :flags: :ribbon: :gift: :red_gift_envelope: :trophy: :jack_o_lantern: :four_leaf_clover: :tulip::sunflower: :tada: :partying_face:
Happy 1st Cake Day @JimmyWayneWestie :partying_face: :boom: :confetti_ball:
:fireworks: :sparkles: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :flags: :ribbon: :gift: :red_gift_envelope: :trophy: :jack_o_lantern: :four_leaf_clover: :tulip: :sunflower: :partying_face: :confetti_ball: :tada:

5 Likes

Thank you my Glowforge lovely!!

Wow, I feel so special. I think I am going to have to make a sweet treat today.

1 Like

It looks like someone else had a cake day recently. If I was in Florida I would have actually made you a cake and came to your house to personally deliver it.

I would have sang

Happy cake daaayyy to youuuu
Happy cake daaayyy to youuuu
Happy cake day RBTDANFORTH
Happy cake daaaaayyy toooooo yooouuuuuuuu!!

Now imagine Marilyn Monroe singing Happy Birthday—- that is how I just sang your song.

5 Likes

Today is your cake day, mine was a few weeks ago. I would make you a cake but it would not taste like a favor :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Hey, happy Cakeday @JimmyWayneWestie! Are you going to celebrate with a teeny tiny miniature cake? :laughing:

3 Likes

Happy cake day!!!

2 Likes

@cynd11 @Aloha

Thank you my lovelies. Everyone in this community always makes me feel so special.

@cynd11 @arh2 @designvh619

I received this book a couple of days ago. OMG—almost 250 pages every type of miniature art. It is not a how to book. There is probably 2000 colored pictures. The author did a magnificent job creating this book. The miniature artists are named with their projects.

10 Likes

Happy Cake Day!!! That Book is amazing!!! I think I need to get that book! LOL

3 Likes

The entire book is breathtakingly beautiful and extremely well organized. I consider the book itself a piece of art.

5 Likes

What a feast for the eyes!

5 Likes

Happy cakeday to you, @JimmyWayneWestie!!! :partying_face: :heart_eyes: :cupcake: :moon_cake: :pancakes: :champagne: :cocktail:
So glad you’re having a much fun (if not more) with your Glowforge as we are…

3 Likes

:partying_face: :tada: :chocolate_bar: :birthday: :chocolate_bar: :teddy_bear: :flags: :clinking_glasses: :champagne: :balloon: :cookie: :cup_with_straw: :pie: :beer: :beers: :clinking_glasses: :tada: :partying_face:
Happy Birthday @CMadok
:partying_face: :tada: :balloon: :champagne: :clinking_glasses: :beers: :beer: :teddy_bear: :gift: :honey_pot: :ice_cream: :icecream: :shrimp: :pie: :cookie: :doughnut: :partying_face: :tada:

3 Likes