Cakeday

Thanks everyone!! (I had no idea, lol!)

2 Likes

Happiest of cake days! :cake: :cupcake: :pancakes: :champagne: :tropical_drink: :heart_eyes: :chocolate_bar: :moon_cake:

3 Likes

Happy Cake Day @shogun! It doesn’t seem like a year already. I remember @evansd2 posting the collaborative project album cover art coffee table with a woodworking friend. It turned out to be you. Then you bought a Glowforge and joined our little community.

Even though it doesn’t seem like a year, you made a huge impact with the innovative techniques you’ve created and shared. I look forward to seeing other things you come up with in the future.

Thank You!
Terry

11 Likes

@shogun Happy Cake Day too. Your collab project with @evansd2 has definitely been one of my favorite too and it took me a good bit to figure out you were the other half :slight_smile: Long ago I started a folder of album covers as I hope to do a much, MUCH, smaller scale similar project (NOT a coffee table)… likely just some wall art for our future home.

5 Likes

Thank you @tjleasa and @Pearl for the kind Cake Day wishes. The coffee table is still one of my favorite projects too. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Happy Cake Day @shogun from here too.

3 Likes

Happy Cake Day, @shogun! :cake: :cupcake: :pancakes: :moon_cake: :ice_cream: :chocolate_bar: :champagne: :tropical_drink:

2 Likes

Happy Cake Day @shogun :cat: :headphones: :beers:

3 Likes

Happy Cake Day @jbmanning5 :birthday: :beers:
Thank you for your significant contribution to this community!

7 Likes

Happiest of Cake Days @jbmanning5! May your future endeavors go exceedingly well! :moon_cake: :pancakes: :cupcake: :cake: :champagne: :tropical_drink: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Happy Cake Day @jbmanning5 !!! Thanks for hanging around even though you don’t have to. :smiley:

5 Likes

:partying_face: :tada: :beers: :champagne: :pie: :cookie: :doughnut: :birthday: :rainbow: :tada: :partying_face:
Happy Birthday @geek2nurse
:partying_face: :tada: :rainbow: :dog2: :dog: :four_leaf_clover: :beers: :doughnut: :cookie: :pie: :partying_face: :tada:

7 Likes

Happy cakeday @geek2nurse!!! :mask: :birthday:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @geek2nurse hope it’s a good one and a better one next year

4 Likes

Happy Cakeday @ekla! :tada::balloon::birthday:

6 Likes

Happy Cakeday @rbtdanforth!

4 Likes

Happiest of cake days, @jules! May you have many more… :canada: :cake: :cupcake: :moon_cake: :pancakes: :ice_cream: :partying_face: :champagne: :partying_face: :champagne:

8 Likes

Thank you very much! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

:tada: :partying_face: :tada: :dragon_face: :dog2: :dog: :four_leaf_clover: :boom: :hedgehog: :tulip: :deciduous_tree: :hibiscus:
:heavy_heart_exclamation:Happy Cake Day @geek2nurse :heavy_heart_exclamation:
:tada: :partying_face::dolls: :champagne: :custard: :cookie: :pie: :beverage_box: :moon_cake: :chopsticks: :beers: :cocktail: :tropical_drink:

13 Likes

Happiest of cake days, @geek2nurse ! :partying_face: :cake: :cupcake: :moon_cake: :pancakes: :champagne: :champagne: :champagne:

12 Likes