Cakeday

Thanks folks! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

9 Likes

@cynd11 ! Another year has rolled aroundā€¦happy cakeday! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

We share a B-Day - happy cake day!

2 Likes

@cynd11 happy CakeDay! 6 years now. Wow!

6 Likes

Happy Cake Day!!!

5 Likes

:cake: Happy Cake day @cynd11 ! :partying_face: :tada:

4 Likes

Happy Cake Day @PrintToLaser !!!

Belated Happy Birthday, @davidgal2 ! Also, belated Happy Cake Day to @dklgood , @ben1 , @johnj , and @cynd11 !!!

12 Likes

@PrintToLaser ā€¦David! 6 yearsā€¦how cool is that. Happy Cakeday!

7 Likes

Where has the time gone? Happy Cakeday @PrintToLaser! You have made so many important contributions here these six years.

8 Likes

:partying_face: :tada: :beers: :cake: :cupcake: :moon_cake: :pizza: :tumbler_glass: :tada: :partying_face:
Happy Cake day @PrintToLaser
:partying_face: :tada: :champagne: :cake: :cupcake: :four_leaf_clover: :evergreen_tree: :popcorn: :tada: :partying_face:

6 Likes

Happiest of cake days, @PrintToLaser!
:partying_face: :champagne: :cake: :grinning: :heart_eyes: :chocolate_bar: :partying_face:

7 Likes

You are a veteran is so many ways, worthy of respect and honor. Happy cake day @printtolaser

9 Likes

You have a beautiful soul David (Iā€™ll never forget the ā€œMoments in Timeā€ tree), despite you having to fight off Mr. Hyde once in a whileā€¦ :wink: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

Keep making a difference in peopleā€™s lives. (Happiest of Cakedays @PrintToLaser !) :partying_face: :1st_place_medal: :confetti_ball: :tada: :balloon: :tanabata_tree:

10 Likes

Gee :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, thank you all! Itā€™s been very easy to hang here with such a group of friendly talented people! 6 yearsā€¦ Wow!

It has been a privilege. Iā€™ve belonged to other forums, but never active for this long, and none compare to you people. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Happy CakeDay @PrintToLaser!

6 Likes

Happy cake day @marthajackson1970 !!! :cake::tada:

5 Likes

Beat me to it! I just saw the cake slice! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Have a large Butter Rum on me! :tanabata_tree: :partying_face: :champagne: :carousel_horse: :tada: :confetti_ball: :balloon:

7 Likes

Ha! Who knew?! Thanks!!

4 Likes

Is the wine based Eggnog from Costco acceptable? I didnā€™t want it to go to waste, so Iā€™m imbibing. :smile:

6 Likes

Never heard of wine-based eggnog. (But Iā€™m willing to learn!) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes