Calibration link?

I need the calibration link. My alignment is off.

1 Like

You can find it in #15 here:

7 Likes

It is doubtful that recalibrating the lid camera will fix whatever you are experiencing unless you have never calibrated the camera. Can you share what issues you are having that make you think it is the camera?

4 Likes

The camera has been calibrated before. I set the focus and then hit print. It is now printing up and to the left.

3 Likes

Please share a photo that illustrates where you expected the print compared to the actual print.

The lid camera is fixed and its only purpose after the initial homing/centering process is to provide a view of the bed for the user. It has nothing to do with alignment or machine movement. When things are way off, it is often the case that the printhead was moved while the machine is on.

3 Likes

If you place your art before you focus then the depth of material will cause everything to move somewhere you didn’t expect. Use set focus then place your art then hit print.

4 Likes

You may just have bumped the head and caused it to move. Simple fix: Try a power cycle (off then back on) to see if simply rehoming the machine fixes it.

3 Likes