Calling ALL Tennesseans! Or anyone else who would be interested!

I just want to clear the air here… “Tomato” pie is NOT from Atlanta, or even the South…

2 Likes

Very interesting. I never thought about where Tomato Pie originated.

Every person I know who does not live in The South had never heard of Tomato Pie before their Southern arrival.

Where did Tomato Pie come from? Now I have a hankering for one.

I was just thinking I do not believe I have ever seen Tomato Pie on a restaurant menu. Cracker Barrel would be the perfect restaurant to showcase this Southern staple.

Tomato Pie with a nice buttery crust topped off with warm melted cheese and a tall glass of very cold lemon honey mint Iced-Tea.

1 Like

Our tomato pie experience was at Mary Mac’s Tea Room in Atlanta where it was proudly featured :yum:

1 Like

Mmmmm… I try to take all out-of-towners there! An Institution!

2 Likes

Hello Mandy! I’m a new (2 months) Glowforge owner, and I would love to get together virtually and definitely in person when things are a little less crazy. Please keep me in mind and if you start any type of FB or something so we can stay in touch!

Angie in Memphis

3 Likes

@MANDYpalmer83

The one night I am not up at 3 AM. Have you been keeping the list of all Tennesseeans?

You and I are going to have to have an extremely serious phone conversation with absolutely no laughing this time!!

Are you sleeping?

2 Likes

I love yah already B!!!I was then. LOLBut not NOW!

2 Likes

Lets set something up! A play date!

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.