Can anyone trump this?

Purchase Glowforge Pro: 2015-09-29

Estimated Delivery Date Australia: Glowforge Pro August 31, 2019 / Air Filter September 30, 2019

We always expected it to take a bit longer to get to Australia, we’re used to that, but it really is starting to get a bit old watching the Estimated Delivery Date getting bumped back monthly / yearly.

I don’t know if it’s Sunk Cost (time) Fallacy or that we’re just really hoping this will be amazing enough to have waited for.
We were pretty excited back in '15 being Founders and all whatever that’s going to be worth.
Last email we received about a shipping delay was in '17.
Since then all we get of the Glowforge experience are the all too frequent tease of the Glowforge Owners Forum Summary featuring Every Single Other Glowforge Owner In The World and all the Amazing Things they are doing!

So I’m venting, not complaining 'cos I don’t want my money back I want my Glowforge. Pro.

9 Likes

I hope you get it soon.

2 Likes

I vent here, others vent here, you’re welcome to vent here, too. I remember wondering if I was ever going to get my machine, and a couple of times I almost had to get a refund for to financial issues, but I stick through it all and the day finally came that I got my magic email. I was also one of the original backers, so my wait was almost 2 years exactly before I got it. Nothing compared to your patience, but if I had to do it again, I would.

I’d say one it the benefits of waiting is that they are constantly making tweaks to both the hardware and software, and for someone such as yourself who is international, the more solid those things are, the better. It could be the difference between having a great experience, or maybe having a warranty issue, and I can’t imagine what that’s like for international customers.

I hope you get your machine soon, and when you do, it hits and exceeds all of your expectations.

2 Likes

I sure hope you get it in August and that you do great things with it.

2 Likes

Hang in there you will be amazed when you get it .

2 Likes

We’re eager for you to get it and join the fun. Not nearly as eager as you are, I’m sure.

3 Likes

That is a hard wait! It will be better than the original receipts … So much fun! Hope Australia stays on schedule.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.