Can’t waiit

Been 7/8 weeks and not showing any update in 4 weeks ( Assembly Stage ) in how many weeks you get yours ? (I know every order depends on state, machine etc….

I jusssstt cannntt waiiittt lol

4 Likes

Two years, two months (order placed Oct 2015)…

5 Likes

I ordered my plus on a saturday and it arrived the following wednesday. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I also ordered 2 years before they shipped. Those of us that did, commiserated with one another for support. In MO worth every minute. You are in for an adventure. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Omggg lucky you :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

That’s having patience lol :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you, I canttt waiit to experience that adventure, i have so many ideas already :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I’ll swear, I had the most fun exploring materials, made me remember the feeling on Christmas morning as a kid. I’m 66.

4 Likes

your basic soon will be there!!! just a few more days!!!

1 Like

I think mine (I got the Basic) took a couple months. In the meantime, I scoured the different community forums on here learning what I could, going through the free files to save files I wanted, learning as much as I could. It was well worth the wait, and you’ll be so glad when it does arrive. And welcome to the GF family!!

4 Likes

COVID impacts to the supply chain caused mine to be delayed from the originally predicted delivery window. Then I didn’t even get both boxes on the same day… or even the same week. Now, THAT was a tease. Hang in there, it’s coming!! Just a :pinching_hand: longer to go.

3 Likes

You are going to love it! If you can, use this time to learn how to use vector software if you don’t already know. Like Illustrator, Inkscape, Affinity Designer, or whatever you have access to. You will be thankful you did!

I lucked out in that I had just happened to take a course right before I got my Glowforge. I learned it in the context of designing for Cricut but once I understood how to use it, I was able to adapt my learning for using for Glowforge designs.

4 Likes

[Cue Carly Simon] :musical_note:“Anticipation…”

and then it will be,

[Frank-n-Furter] “An-ti-ci…PAtion!” Rocky Horror Picture Show

Let us know when it arrives. Mine took about 6 weeks under less severe circumstances, 1+ year ago.

2 Likes

I ordered mine in early Dec 2019 and received it in early Feb 2020. Still loving it!

3 Likes

This^^
I had the ‘advantage’ of having two years to learn design software - with a lot of help from here and YouTube.

3 Likes

Cant waiiit i check my email likeeee 100 times ahahaa

2 Likes

Im Graphic Designer and i have a lot project already to do loool im so exited and checking email like 100 times at day lol

3 Likes

If i wait 8 weeks 2-3 mores is nothing right ajajaja

2 Likes

Thank you so much, i just i cant waiiit because i have so many ideas and svgs ready to my GF :sparkling_heart: Also im looking name for my baby GF lol

2 Likes

We are rootin’ for you–can’t wait to see what you make for your first project!

2 Likes