Canada, has your delivery date changed yet again?

much smaller change - bodes well maybe for them having some intel that things are close.

1 Like

Really hoping they allow proofgrade orders at the same time. I have a plan for if they dont but I would much rather have the whole thing shipped directly to me

1 Like

In the meantime, where have you been looking at for laserable materials in Canada?

I’ve actually been getting stuff from across the border already. Super nice hard woods from Ocooch Hardwoods.
I got some stuff from West Wind hardwoods in BC, but their lead times and prices were not so great for me where I am on the opposite side of Canada

Looked at any plastics yet?

I have not. I ordered from Invenables with no issues and I did stop into a local distributor to chat but I’ve had no need for plastics to this point

So I just got my delivery e-mail – anyone else?

4 Likes

I have not but this is SUPER exciting. Where are you located and what did you order?

I ordered a basic and I’m in Calgary

1 Like

Hi. My delivery date has been changed from November to February 28, 2019! Would be nice if they were courteous enough to send a notification email of the delay. Alas, but no!

I order the Pro model…

There was an update on the status for Canadian deliveries this morning from Dan.

Same here. I was expecting this November for it to be delivered only to be disappointed, Yet Again!, with a pushed out delivery of FEB. 28, 2019.

Not even an email notice either.

I too, ordered the Pro model.

Exactly the same here.

• In Canada
  • Pro model
  • Kept waiting for 1.5+ years
  • Suddenly changed to end of Feb 2019
  • Not even an email

Worst purchasing experience ever

Did you receive your machine yet? I am just wondering what your cost was from the shipping company when it got delivered. I heard some people getting really expensive brokerage fees.
I just ordered mine and am located around the same area so I just wanted to check.
Thanks

it WOULD be good to know that. I want to know how much I should budget for

No – apparently my delivery date is the 21st of December. Someone else had looked into self-brokering as an exercise – there are notes on a post somewhere…

Just received mine today through fedex and there were no additional charges! :grinning:

Fedex will often send a bill afterward so don’t get your hopes up yet…

1 Like

Oh ok that would make sense, I’ll keep it updated if I do get a bill.

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.