Candy Corn Corny Ghost

Candy Corn!!! The delicious sugary halloween treat! These make the sweetest earrings. Literally! They probably taste better than the actual treat! lol! I was making ghosts and then I made candy corn. This is what happens when you stay up to late, you get GHOSTY CORNS!!! or Corny ghosts. either way, they were fun to make!!Screen Shot 2021-10-03 at 4.14.15 PM
Screen Shot 2021-10-03 at 4.04.32 PM

45 Likes

As a massive sweet tooth who will eat any and all candy corn in reach, I approve of these projects.

9 Likes

You should stay up late more often :smiley:

I like these even though I don’t wear earrings :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

These are adorable. And I have to admit, I love those excessively sweet candy corns, too…hard for me to stop eating them if they’re around.

5 Likes

I’m an insomniac. There will be many more to come. :joy:

2 Likes

:heart::two_hearts:

You can have my share. :nauseated_face::joy:

1 Like

Those are really cool looking. :blush:

2 Likes

These are great, I’ve only tried candy corn once years ago, is it true each colour tastes different?

2 Likes

I don’t know. I’m usually puttin’ em down so fast I’ve never noticed. :laughing:

4 Likes

:joy: I guess I should grab some and give them a try!

2 Likes

The ones with a brown base are somewhat chocolatey.

The others are sugary.

4 Likes

Great idea! Simple in concept and great in execution! The actual candy corn…meh.

1 Like

Those are just adorable! I love them!

2 Likes

Very cute!

2 Likes

I don’t know. But honestly, I only like the white tips of the candy corn. No clue why, but it’s the only part of the whole thing I’ll eat.

3 Likes

ROFLMAO! I always bite off the bottoms and eat those. No real interest in the rest but gotta eat them - what else are you supposed to do with them? :smiley:

3 Likes

I always thought the colors have different flavors but I don’t know except for the chocolate. Now, I did just go down a rabbit hole… I’m equally tempted and afraid to buy these and experiment :smiley:

My daughter would completely be obsessed with birthday cake candy corn and then I can totally imagine me loving them, too. lol And some of these other flavors sound interesting.

2 Likes

If not helpful, that article and the reviews were hilarious. I don’t even buy Brach’s brand. I don’t even know if the ones I buy are a brand, but they’re classic, sweet, and take me back to my youth.

1 Like