Cant get past warning for unidentified material screen

I’m brand new and had the same problem I had to go into my windows settings and flip it from landscape to portrait hit the i understand and let it flip back after the 10 seconds to get mine to work. Hope this helps

1 Like

It was frustrating!! But someone pointed me I. The right direction. It’s all screen resolution. I’m glad you got yours figured out too!

2 Likes

Someone who’s had this issue needs to post in Problems and Support so they can see this problem and move the button to the top, or make the “warning” smaller.

3 Likes

Agreed or a scroll bar to be able to get to it

1 Like

Yes! I’ve experienced this problem over the past few days (brand new user) and had just about given up until reading a bit more in this thread. The “Understand” link (don’t recall specific verbage) is at the lower end of the Unidentified Material error message (as noted in screenshot earlier in this thread) has a hidden “Understand” link at the bottom of the message. A person must decrease their screen display in order to see the link. Decreasing the screen display is a challenge in and of itself on a Windows platform since Cntrl- adjusts the GF display window and not the page display. I finally was able to get the page display to reduce by clicking into the Address Bar and then hitting Cntrl-
A simple fix would be to place the link at the top portion of the error message instead of the bottom.

1 Like