Card Stock Earring Cards

Does anyone have a file for this they would like to share ?

2 Likes

This section of the forum is for sharing files, not asking for files. I have moved this to the Everything Else category.

6 Likes

I’d help you design something if you tell us what you specifically need, even if you just post a drawing of it with dimensions.

What is your level of skill in design software? This would seem like a perfect starter project.

13 Likes

Don’t you just need a card with a couple of holes in it?

Depending on the size and what you want engraved on it, I would think that should be pretty easy if you can give us more to go on?

Several of us here would be more than glad to help you with this!

2 Likes

stankiewiczmike07 - See if this earring card file helps. I cut these on 50 point chipboard for our vintage shop in Sisters, Oregon. This file is a very simple design and works well in our shop. I also included a photo of the earring card in use this February during Valentine’s Day.

For some inspiration here are some ideas that I do to make the cards a little more special:

1. Use 3m 777 Spray Adhesive to attach a paper baking before cutting on your GF. I get paper from Hobby Lobby or use pages from vintage magazines or maps.

2. Making both sides helps eliminate flash marks. I usually make a bunch at one time using up a full sheet of chipboard so I use 12 inch wide masking on both sides.

3. Center your logo or message on the front of the card.

4. Finish the cards with a light spray of Deft Satin clear lacquer.

Hope this helps!

PS - The heart was handmade from barbed wire salvaged from our ranch :cowboy_hat_face:

Mountain View Ranch Vintage

Earring Card - BLANK.pdf|attachment (12.2 KB)

I included some Amazon links to give you an idea of the products that I used. I don’t get everything from Amazon but thought this would be the best way to illustrate. Most items can be locally sourced at Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Craft Gallery, Home Depot or Lowes. I do get the masking online from Amazon.

50 Point Chipboard

Making Tape

3M 777 Spray Adhesive

Deft Clear Satin Lacquer

7 Likes

Here’s the one I use. It fits on a regular sheet of cardstock.

blank earring card

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.