Cardbaord Tinkercad Kinetic Coaster

First, I cannot show stuff cut on the GF anymore as I retired. Who knew they would not let me take that critter with me… Anyhow, I was hesitant to share as anytime I cut there are other lasers in the background. Does it matter if I end up doing the cutting with a GF or not in a post?

Today I just have the tutorial though. A kinetic cardboard coster designed in Tinkercad.

15 Likes

As far as I know (which is a low bar) as long as you are an owner you are allowed to post - I just wouldn’t post in “Made on…” if it wasn’t.
Good luck in figuring out retirement!

10 Likes

You’re okay, lots of us use lots of different tools. Focus is GF here though. Those coasters are really cool.

6 Likes

Cool. Retirement is groovy! Still teaching… but via YouTube so I never have to grade anything. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Congratulations on retirement! Keep the posts coming!

6 Likes

Thank you. = ) Retirement is sweet. Tons of creating. I will share some more stuff later this week.

I am hoping to land a GF through the ambassador program if it comes back around. =)

3 Likes

I’m hoping for one more order of 3,000 double-sided engraved tokens so I can replace my machine.
Regardless of the bank account, if you’ve got your health - you’re a rich man.

Retirement tends to come in stages. The first is vacation. That lasts a while, then comes ‘What’s next?’ Lucky you have a direction to point yourself.

10 Likes

…and reaching a far wider audience.

5 Likes

Here is the cutting and assembly video.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.