Cardboard Escalation

Not that far west, unless I’m at work. My glowforge is safely in the land of beer and cheese.

3 Likes

Yay!

To me it only makes sense to locate things based off of their relative location to the center of the universe.

2 Likes

I can see that that was a real labor of love. I am sure your buddy was pleased with your results. That was such a great idea. :grin:

1 Like

Love the look of this in cardboard. Surely this earns the designer free beer for life.

1 Like

Neat workflow and execution – very cool!

1 Like

That look so nice. Congrats!

Insane. Love this and need to try learning this technique.

3 Likes

I’m thinking about how to structure a tutorial.

5 Likes

What a great and creative, talented, thoughtful friend! It’s wonderful!

2 Likes

Unreal! I’ll bet your fingers still smell like toasted cardboard.

4 Likes

I think it’s finally gone. I do like that smell, though.

1 Like

There aren’t enough likes! Cardboard is cool … And this is the coolest!

3 Likes

This is super awesome! I was looking for some software that did something like this, but I can’t quite make out what software you used from the screenshot. Mind sharing a link to the bits? Thank you!

The original poster said they used Tinkercad and Slicer. Links are in the original post.

Derp! Clearly my skimming skills could use work.

Unfortunately the link to Slicer is dead, but it looks from the URL structure like it’s a plugin for Fusion 360?

It’s a plugin, but you can download a standalone copy. It hasn’t been updated for a while so don’t expect a perfect piece of software.

2 Likes

LOL I’m a software developer so I literally never expect a perfect piece of software. :innocent:

1 Like