Catalog of Free Laser Designs through 2020

Thank you rvogt! I printed out a copy - all 24 pages! - so I can sit back and check mark the ones I want to look at. So many generous members here. This is a great community.

The Google doc makes a great catalog! I’ll update my links. (I’m such a slacker, I thought I’d uploaded more than a measly 14 designs).

Does anyone have any tips on how to best create the thumbnail image in the first column?

I find what works best is:

(1) Right-click the image and copy the image address/url

(2) In the Image cell, type: =IMAGE("
then paste the url, and finish it up with ")

2 Likes

I just corrected a bunch of images someone had added, which were not placed in a cell, but rather on-top of the spreadsheet.

This doesn’t allow for the images to be sorted correctly or stay with the appropriate row.

So if you insert images in a different way than I describe above, make sure that you insert them into the cell.

For example:
Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 10.24.26 AM

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ll try it!

All I can say is WOW !!! Everyone here is amazing and generous. Feeling blessed.

That was probably me… sorry!

1 Like

No worries!

I appreciate the contributions! If we can have a handful of people helping keep the sheet up-to-date it’ll become a nice living resource :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you!!

Thank you for this!

1 Like

Oh my goodness!!! You’re so smart! Amazing share!!! Thank you!!! What a time saver!

1 Like

Thank you I needed this.

What a job that must of been! We all appreciate you

wow this is awesome thank you

WOOO HOOOO!! Thanks for ALL THE WORK and donations of your time and of course the DESIGNS!!

Awesome!!

Thanks so much! This is great.