Catalog overload

Anyone else having a hard time keeping up with the overwhelming number of new designs being added to the catalog?

Can’t tell if you’re being snarky or if they really are upping the designs. I never go to the catalog.

5 Likes

sorry, my snarky level overflowed. I was just remembering how a couple of years ago everyone was so excited about this magical design catalog. They ought to just officially junk the concept and make everything in it a free file. I can’t imagine anyone actually buying any of the GF designs when there are so many other designs available elsewhere.

I still have $50 of catalog credit just sitting there… waiting for something to seem worth cutting even for free.

2 Likes

So this is sarcasm then…? I went to check the catalog and there are like 40ish items there. I still can figure out the tone of this post :rofl:

Also, why is the catalog so slow

You could make the boombox in bamboo and have a bamboombox?

6 Likes

Its still only available in the US which sucks for us international folk even IF they do start adding designs

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.