As a gift for my roommate I downloaded the Wall Mounted Headphone Stand from the catalog. It doesn’t list a creator so I’m guessing it’s made my a staff member
It was an easy design, and I was able to use some scrap mahogany for the two front pieces - which looks lovely!
I noticed that all the score lines are duplicated - they go first and I noticed it double cutting. I’m guessing so you get a darker line - though running that one as defocused might also give you a nice dark look without cutting further into the wood!
It’s glued together with wood glue - though except for the living hinge across the top everything is tight enough I probably could have left it as a press-fit. Everything is finished with tung oil.