Cats!

Love playing with the forge.

Found these two guys on line. Had to make them.

SVG Files (Set for a material thickness of .100 inches. If your material is thicker (Like proof grade) you will need to modify the slot widths. Or just make them bigger :wink: )
v1

v2

64 Likes

WhaaaaAAAT?! I love these. Thanks so much for posting them!

1 Like

Despite the difficulties of the last 24 hours there have been so many great ideas in the mix.
This is my 3rd or 4th bookmark of the day!

Great build

6 Likes

Purrrrr fectly adorable! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Wow, thats probably the best use of this style I have seen to date. I normally hate how these layered “3d printer” things look. Very well designed.

3 Likes

As much as I’d love to take credit, the design is not mine. I just modified it to work with the material I have.

3 Likes

You had me at meow! Very nice job.

4 Likes

These are really fun! My daughter and son-in-law just bought an 1840 house … the shelves in the living room go clear up to the ceiling. Thinking these would be awesome to put on the top shelf!

3 Likes

Totally fine, thank you for sharing what you found then. :smiley:

1 Like

These are seriously cute… :cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

Don’t want to put a dampener on what are lovely designs, but do you have permission to share them? Even if they are free designs i would have thought it would be more prudent to just link to the original source.

2 Likes

And now this will be running through my head all day.

I honestly thought those were real cats at first glance. That goes to show how they turned out! :slight_smile:

2 Likes