Cats!

Love playing with the forge.

Found these two guys on line. Had to make them.

SVG Files (Set for a material thickness of .100 inches. If your material is thicker (Like proof grade) you will need to modify the slot widths. Or just make them bigger :wink: )
v1

v2

This little piggy went to pieces

WhaaaaAAAT?! I love these. Thanks so much for posting them!

Despite the difficulties of the last 24 hours there have been so many great ideas in the mix.
This is my 3rd or 4th bookmark of the day!

Great build

Purrrrr fectly adorable! :sunglasses:

Wow, thats probably the best use of this style I have seen to date. I normally hate how these layered “3d printer” things look. Very well designed.

As much as I’d love to take credit, the design is not mine. I just modified it to work with the material I have.

You had me at meow! Very nice job.

These are really fun! My daughter and son-in-law just bought an 1840 house … the shelves in the living room go clear up to the ceiling. Thinking these would be awesome to put on the top shelf!

Totally fine, thank you for sharing what you found then. :smiley:

These are seriously cute… :cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

Don’t want to put a dampener on what are lovely designs, but do you have permission to share them? Even if they are free designs i would have thought it would be more prudent to just link to the original source.

And now this will be running through my head all day.

I honestly thought those were real cats at first glance. That goes to show how they turned out! :slight_smile: