Cedar Frozen box

6 year old birthday winning gift.

24 Likes

Nice! I’m going to wimp out and use the Snap & store box for the granddaughters to choose a side design for. Seems they have graduated from Frozen to Star Wars now.

7 Likes

How cool is it to have the ability to do these kinds of gifts as inspiration strikes? Some of the best money I ever spent.
If I’m not mistaken, it was Dan’s Wife who asked him “Have you noticed that the kids are asking us to make them something instead of buy them something?”

7 Likes

I 100% agree! It is pretty magical! It is such a unique gift to give someone, as you can’t find anything like this anywhere. :slight_smile: and I truly love the learning curve of going from no design background to making whatever I can think of!

6 Likes

Some six year old will be over the moon with this gift. Very nice!

3 Likes

My 4 year old wanted it also. Too much fun!

1 Like

Soo out of the loop. :roll_eyes: I was expecting to see ice on it…
terrific job! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The cold never bothered me anyway.

1 Like

Easy for you to say! We went back to Illinois when I was six because we “missed snow” :roll_eyes: have missed Hawaii weather ever since. Even here in Florida.

3 Likes

It was cold here last night, 72 with a brisk breeze. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

let it go!

3 Likes

We drove home from the Frozen party with the car heat on max, I kid you not! We are soft now.
@mark14 hahaha

2 Likes

Seriously? It was 65 here today and everyone wore shorts and remarked how hot it was.

2 Likes

We were down about 45 a couple days ago and it is 52 now. Sometimes shivering is the most exercise I get.

3 Likes