Celtic Key Pattern Washi Tape Valentine

I recently had some washi tape made with one of my Celtic key patterns and, have been playing around with doing different things with it. In honor of the holiday, I made a very simple pop up valentine.

44 second making-of short:

It’s outrageously simple but, the pattern is on my website (for free) if you want to make a similar card.

39 Likes

It’s beautiful! Love the tape, too!

15 Likes

Beautiful Card! Nice demonstration!

11 Likes

Thanks for the demonstration! Turned out great!

10 Likes

Very nice!

10 Likes

Very nice! I didn’t realize Washi tape came off that easily. And to find that pattern! Sweet!

9 Likes

It depends on what it is stuck to, how much you press it down and, how long it has been there. Also, the tape I had made is intended to be re-positionable.

The finish on the stock I used made it pretty easy to remove. It is less easy on some matte-finish wrapping paper and some tissue paper.

10 Likes

Your video pacing was pretty good, right to business. Nice work.

11 Likes

More of a Pop Out than Pop Up.
Cool using tape as a stiffener in this manner. Out of the box concept for sure.

10 Likes

I didn’t realize you could custom order it. How fun!

7 Likes

That’s a big impact for a pretty simple process. Love the custom tape!

8 Likes

Thanks! I try to focus on not wasting people’s time when I edit videos (including trying to make the subject obvious from the description and thumbnail so one can decide if it is worth their watching at all). Avoiding algorithm games is probably detrimental to “growth” and “reach” but, I just don’t want to do that.

10 Likes

There’s that gorgeous tape again!

3 Likes