Cermark 6000 on a Stethescope

I used Cermark to personalize my husband’s and my friend’s stethoscopes today! Alignment was interesting as it is a very tight space but it worked!

46 Likes

Yeah, that would be tough! Great job!

3 Likes

Thanks! I was so nervous because these are $$$$

3 Likes

Well done!

2 Likes

That is…so awesome!

2 Likes

There goes the resale value!

(Just kidding, that’s what people say when you engrave your iPod)

5 Likes

haha well honestly I think it would be pretty gross to wear someone else’s stethoscope since it goes inside your ears :P, but yeah haha Hope they like it!

I work in CS and I’ve seen a nurse sent to root through haz waste and pull the Dr’s stethoscope out…

2 Likes

I’m sure that’s legal. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And perfectly centered too. Nice job!

3 Likes

Yikes. Must have been a new nurse. I’d have told that doctor he could retrieve his OWN freaking stethoscope!

4 Likes

I can’t believe how you nailed the bottom edge so perfectly! Great job!

Whoa! Nice!

I believe she bore responsibility for it ending up there. Possibly mistook it for one of our disposables. Either way…that’s nasty…also depends on what was thrown out with it. Knowing what all is in a certain bag or isn’t, coming from an exam room that’s not real busy, you just have to find the right bag and it’d be more saliva, mucus, gauze, and 1 use items from ENT/throat procedures/exams.
But yeah, probably legalese around that but…here’s a bleach wipe and some gloves. :crazy_face: I’m sure not digging through those bags.

1 Like

Nicely done!

Mind if i ask you what settings you used to do this?

You may want to read this thread on using Cermark and the glowforge as it goes into some depth.

2 Likes

This came out great! I just bought a can for a project, What settings did you use??

1 Like

Forum rules prohibit discussion of non-PG settings except in the Beyond the Manual section, but you’ll find some posts over there with suggested settings in them. Here’s a search to get you started: https://community.glowforge.com/search?q=cermark%20settings%20%23beyond-the-manual

1 Like

I would love to use my laser to do something similar with knifes and gun parts.
Where is a good source for CerMark?