Christmas Gifts... LED Fast Wireless Chargers with App Control from phone

Fast Charging LED Wireless Charger that I sourced parts from Alibaba. I’m now making new ones and an order for 100 from a local company. :slight_smile:

41 Likes

Nice work!

8 Likes

Wow…those are really nice. They are sure to be a big hit. My guess is that you will have lots more orders.

9 Likes

That’s a great idea, and beautiful execution! Welcome to the community. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

looks great

6 Likes

Yeah, welcome, these are well-executed. Looks like all proofgrade? If you have an order for 100, you might want to look at columbia wood products plywood, it’ll drastically reduce your material cost.

10 Likes

Thanks for the tip, I checked and it looks like Home Depot has Columbia Wood products so I check it out. I’m in Ontario Canada.

3 Likes

That turned out awesome. I see lots of orders in your future!

6 Likes

That’s some excellent work - well done!

5 Likes

Wow! Those are so well done! They all look amazing, and as the others have said, I’m sure you’ll be getting orders coming in left and right!

3 Likes

That’s true, the trade-off is you’ll have to finish it. I chose Polycrylic, a product of Minwax.
The savings are worth the effort in my opinion.

6 Likes

Oh those are nice!! Love the 2112!
I miss Geddy, Alex and Neil!!

5 Likes

Welcome to the community! Those look great! An order for 100 - wow!! Congratulations! Please continue to join in and share more of your work!

6 Likes

These are really great! Congrats on the big order!

3 Likes

Oooo, love those lighted designs!

1 Like

Also check KJP Select Hardwoods in Ottawa. Much better selection of solid wood and plywood than Home Depot.

1 Like