Cleaning Tool

found a great tool that does a nice job of removing build up on the fans/exhaust

enjoy.

[https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073DZTW6T/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1]

14 Likes

Awesome! I’ve got a set of those for kitchen use, never thought to use them on the fan! (Think I’ll buy a dedicated set though just for sanitary reasons.) :wink:

1 Like

That would be useful for all sorts of things. Thanks for the link!

1 Like

And there is still more I’m fishing out

5 Likes

Just vac’d mine out the other day…I’m definitely going to hit it with a brush first next time. I think a lot of stuff is still stuck on it from that incident with the flaming mask.

2 Likes

You know what they say about flaming masks…

3 Likes

I think that’s going to give me nightmares. :crazy_face:

But everyone loves Jim Carrey in the Mask. And, it’s Carmen Diaz’s break out role!

1 Like

I hate to draw the ire of the masses, but I have to confess to not being much of a Jim Carrey (or Jerry Lewis) fan. They’ve always just seemed goofy.

(I know, I know…grab the pitchforks and tar…) :smile:

1 Like

No…a lot of the work is goofy. Very physical style humor. Dumb and dumber, Ace ventura; very crazy characters. The Mask had it, but was offset by Jim’s character being a normal person. The Mask was postulated to be the Mask of Loki and brought out a person’s inner desires in a goofy way, being a trickster god and all that. Liar liar was like that too. A normal guy who had something a bit crazy happen to him. The Truman Show was another good one for that. Mr Poppers Penguins…let’s move on from that one…

1 Like

Great find … Thank you!

Well if that image doesn’t make ya quit smoking…

1 Like

I just got these in the mail last night, I am going to be cleaning my machine soon. Thanks

1 Like