Cleaning up

I decided that my office was getting out of hand with laser stuff. I finally broke down and bought three of these drawer organizers and organized all my laser stuff.

30 Likes

Nice! Are the big enough to hold material or are they for tools and the like?

10 Likes

They are a bit too small for materials I use. These are more for blanks and tools. My materials are stored in a larger dresser type drawer system

9 Likes

Great blank organization! Mine are just ‘willy nilly’ :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Nice. Are those from Ikea?

9 Likes

They are from Amazon

8 Likes

Nice! Bearing glides/full extension?

5 Likes

Its on wheel metal slides not bearings and doesn’t quite extend fully unfortunately but works well enough for the price.

5 Likes

Looks very neat.

5 Likes

Good solution. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Looks great! I’d have to label the drawers just so I could remember what’s in each one, otherwise I’d spend half my time wondering which drawer I put something in and having to open each one to check!

5 Likes

Nice!

3 Likes

I don’t label anything, but I know where it all is. It’s organized by type of thing, basic hardwoods here, exotic hardwoods there, 1/16" hardwood in the third spot… acrylics there, proofgrade in this drawer that I never open, leather samples in that other one, paper in the bottom etc

It works well enough :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have them organized for the most part.
Xtool stuff on the left. Glowforge in the middle. And random office stuff on the right

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.