Clever guy

Clever guy

https://youtube.com/shorts/YKZoMUWuI8g?si=F4ZKW2KRn-vv3tgY

13 Likes

That’s pretty cool.

5 Likes

Both in the 3D print, and in the voiceover of his video - there’s a tiny delay but otherwise the sentence he’s saying at the end rolls right back to the beginning perfectly!

Definitely clever.

4 Likes

That’s a nasty trick on YouTube shorts. Drives me nuts. I wish you could make it stop at the end.

7 Likes

Yes, I really wish YouTube would drop the shorts. They are only doing it to skim more money.

3 Likes

The shorts cross posted to FB that seem to be at least 50% skimmed content from TikTok videos - so they’re incomplete, the tags make no sense, and if (for example) the original video says something like “I posted a link in the comments”, it’s not there - it’s on TikTok, of course since you don’t actually know who originally created the video it becomes a question of how much time do I want to put in to figure out who this is.

4 Likes

Already overrun that clock. Have more concerns about who is screwing up things at Youtube, it is like the Musky happenings with Xtwitter.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.