Coach's Appreciation Gift

The last order of giant garden sign was well-liked by the customer. So she asked me if I can make a couple of appreciation awards for the Lego robotics team coaches. I found a few gears that looked similar to our Lego gears and a general gear-shape in the premium icon library.

I sent her a concept design yesterday, but she hasn’t seen the finished product yet (I’ll deliver those tonight), so I hope she likes them.

I really like the green glass acrylic…and I wish I hadn’t totally messed up a sheet doing this because I forgot to turn off a cut…Now to think of something to make with the scraps so it doesn’t feel like it’s a waste…

48 Likes

I’m sure her faith in you will be rewarded with the excitement she experiences, Nice design work. :sunglasses:
I really like the glass green stuff too, I think it adds a nice sparkle.

9 Likes

Cool Appreciation gift!

7 Likes

Those are fabulous!!

5 Likes

Terrific work and terrific reward!

3 Likes

Very nice design! She should be thrilled.

I’ll bet you could come up with some small things to cut from the messed up piece. I agree, can’t waste that cool stuff.

4 Likes

Someone will be proud to display such a beautiful looking piece for sure!

3 Likes

Very cool! How’d she like them?

1 Like

She liked them enough to pay full price even though I gave her a heavy discount to fit her budget. Actually when I dropped them off, she wanted me to see the hung garden sign I made. That thing is huge, but looks just right over her door.

5 Likes

What an awesome appreciation gift! Fantastic work!

I didn’t really feel like making a new post for the same kind of project. They liked the trophies enough to want to order mini versions for the kids on the team. They won a prize and were slightly disappointed in the single plastic trophy they received for the entire team. I just delivered them today, hopefully they like them. Forgive the poor editing skills, attempted to take out major identifying info.

4 Likes

Those are really nicely done and the personalization for each team member is over the top! They will undoubtedly be thrilled.

2 Likes

I hope so, a lot of testing was involved trying to get the lego logos on there. Unfortunately, after discovering the melting point of the plastics, I decided the safest bet was a clear sticker

2 Likes

Really nice. They’ll love them