Coasters with Package Presentation

Fairly new to the Glowforge family, have followed this creative marvel for about 2 years finally got one and now trying to grow a business from it… I recent got into coaster have received serval orders. Creating an added packaging idea to make it complete. A order coaster from Amazon and created the packaging out of card stock. With the embellishment of the image on the outside of the box. !

33 Likes

Clever packaging. It’s things like that which elevate a product above the competitors.

10 Likes

thank you!!

1 Like

Welcome!!! Love the coasters.

3 Likes

Very polished product. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Did you purchase the boxes, or design and cut them?

2 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

Scored and cut them with the glowforge, and assembled to fit 5 coasters.

3 Likes

I really like your coasters. Excellent engraving and classy looking. :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you :pray:!!

Nice. I like the packaging. It certainly does finish the job. Just curious, if you don’t mind sharing, what do you charge for a set?

Very elegant. I love these.

1 Like

Set of 5, I charged $15.00 - get 10 coasters for $10 - I know I’d probably could charge 20 to 25 due to packaging I provide with it.

Thanks

1 Like

Definitely think you could get more. That packaging is classy! Welcome and can’t wait to see what else you make with your GF.

1 Like

Agreed. I live in upstate NY. There are several places near me the specialize in unique gifts. I would expect something of this quality to be in Wits End. They have lots of nice things, and are a major point of contact for something of quality, and are visited often around the holidays. Happy making!

Rich

1 Like

It’s all in the details, as they say. You’ve got the details nailed!

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like