Coffee Shop Creativity

I made a neat qr code for the front of the shop, and a big logo for behind the roaster. (Brian giving an amazing tour)

40 Likes

i really love the big logo. After I noticed the fire and coffee beans, I started noticing random logo details I never realized before…like my recycle bin has the trash company name shaped like a star…I never noticed that until I saw your coffee flower.

11 Likes

His logo is pretty awesome.
I am grateful he lets me play and actually uses the designs. :slight_smile:
I need some more coffee shop ideas to help support the business.

9 Likes

If you google coffee shop logos, there are unlimited ideas you could use as starting points to create something that incorporate their logo.

You could sit down with him and a laptop and go thru them to see if anything catches his eye.

9 Likes

You are certainly giving your friend some great support! I’ve enjoyed all the items you’ve made for his shop over the years.

7 Likes

Mahalo!

@eflyguy great idea!

6 Likes

Very nice!
Perhaps your customer could spare a few square inches of counter space for a QR code referencing the laser artist…

6 Likes

He gives me shout outs on instagram.
Though I need to balance time having fun with my :glowforge: and everything else in life, so maybe it is best to fly under the radar…

7 Likes

I did print my logo on the back of some art on monkeypod wood that I donated to the school. Thats a first for me. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I understand that! I really don’t want another 3,000 token order. I bought this thing for personal indulgment, I wasn’t looking to make money or wear it out doing it.

7 Likes

Right!!! And it is a wonderful gift generator. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Absolutely the best use of my machine!

5 Likes

Every baby gets a tile with the photo and their stats. :slight_smile:
I need to think about Christmas ornaments for school… hmm.

9 Likes

The logo looks amazing!

2 Likes

Each petal is a sheet of wood, plus a joining piece. I have made 5 of them so far, 2 out of 1/4 in ply for the roadside signs. Those feel solid.

3 Likes

I wondered how you got it so large!

1 Like

Nice. The ‘flower’ design reminds me of the sun patterns Rapunzel repeatedly drew in “Tangled”.

3 Likes

Wow – those are great!

6 Likes

Mahalo @dwardio and @OldFrog I need to watch that again!

Nice! You’ve done some great work for him!

2 Likes