Coffee sleeve

Did this coffee sleeve yesterday for a Chiefs fan. Used the Glowforge template with some graphics and a leather square from Joann and the thick leather Prograde settings. I had to use a blade to free the piece, but all in all pretty happy with the look!

38 Likes

The coffee sleeve looks fantastic! I really love the design with the map, including the Missouri. I am guessing your friend will be trilled with the sleeve.

This is such a good example of taking a Glowforge design and adding your own artwork to create a personalized piece. Thanks so much for sharing your work.

3 Likes

I didn’t know that JoAnn’s sells veg tan leather - I will have to check it out. That looks great.

That is lovely. The thickness of the KC arrowhead really stands out over the map!

I find leather often ends with threads still attached (the downside of “live” material) - I’ve taken to running an additional cut line - at like double the speed - at the end, it cuts those beautifully.

1 Like

Go Chiefs. Nice detail with the map.

1 Like

Banana?

In this case I think a coffee cup would would fine for scale!

1 Like

Thank you! Used Inkscape to save a clip-path as a PNG, then engraved as an SD image

Here’s a shot the giftee took around a pint glass. I wouldn’t recommend application to a banana… maybe a plantain…

1 Like

Like the map on this!

I used one of the Realeather thick squares, can’t say that everything on the rack is veg tanned