Colonial Vipers full forward thrust

I figure if I already have it or had it then I don’t need to make another :slight_smile:

Part of why I don’t get much use out of the Makerbot except for eNable hands.

I tend to use the laser for specific projects I want to do for folks. Just did some fun name tags for my daughter where they were supposed to make something unique. We collaborated on the design and I lasered them. Did one for each day of the week the group was going to be together.

That’s more what I do than look for projects to laser - I’m looking at doing a project that I then decide I can use the laser for. Different approach I guess.

1 Like

Ah. Yes. See, I think about lasering things I don’t have.

2 Likes

Ah, you’ve evoked my all-time favorite fandom. This is a really clever idea–thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

OK that is cool!

1 Like

Fantastic! And adding a rubber band feature is top notch.

4 Likes

Not only a fun model, but a rubber band gun too?! Awesome.

4 Likes

If they hadn’t been banned (Jarts) I bet you could make this into a version of lawn darts where the target circle was the cylon ship. :thinking:

4 Likes

Who says you still can’t?!

1 Like

Very cool. Adding all the etched details really takes it to the next level!

1 Like

so cool! :heart_eyes:
might need a plexiglass cockpit though :grin:

1 Like

Now that is a great idea.

Jarts are awesome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

BTW, we’ll know you’re serious when you make a rag tag fugitive fleet. :slight_smile:

to with them.

1 Like

We buy Jarts any time we see them at yard sales. We have parts of about 5 sets. Note: hungry mice in winter will resort to eating the plastic “wings” on Jarts.

2 Likes

Now that is scary. I’m glad my JARTS are on the very top shelf in the garage near the ceiling.

1 Like

Last winter, while my garage was being built, I stored them in an “garage in a box” (aluminum framed/poly covered shed) and the mice moved right in with them.

8 Likes