Comic Glowforge Cover

While you are at it there is this to design the rest of the boat.

2 Likes

So cool! One nice thing about hooking the cover to the wall is that it can help keep direct sunlight from interfering with the laser head. I found I actually had to close my curtains when I had my GF in the middle of my table and the sunlight would shine directly on it. I’ve since moved my GF to the end of my table (helps having a 10’ craft table) where it’s always out of the sun. You’re sewing machine looks like the fish in “Finding Nemo” where Nemo and Dory are trying to read the scuba mask and the fish shines it’s light. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So true!!!

My sewing machine is a more friendly looking version of the angler fish. The machine had that extra light that attaches on it and hangs out front and so it always reminds me of an angler fish. I decided to make it into one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Did green lantern and Ironman ever meet? :joy:

1 Like

I think she was referring to “the boy wonder”. But better fit would be Mister Miracle!

2 Likes

So this was made from scraps from the boat stuff I make. Y’all now have my wondering what comic character our saloon and berth looks like :slight_smile: I will take comic theme over the Miami dolphins vibe the boat is currently giving.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.