Comment on Glowforge delay from a beta tester

whoops, sorry.
Here, maybe this totally un-related short bike film will take your mind off our robotic overlords. It sure puts a smile on my face!

2 Likes

Okay. That was totally hypnotic.

3 Likes

My wife and I biked in Scotland this summer in part inspired by videos kind of like this but our experiences were much more mundane while still extremely satisfying.

4 Likes

Blasphemy!

Ok, phew. :wink:

Sillyness aside, I do appreciate your updates and sharing of your journey.

6 Likes

Well said.

I lived a year in Scotland back in another time. The cinematography of this little short made me quite homesick. I want to get some fish and chips and sit down by the water near the pier in Dunoon.

I think we all need to see a video of Josh saying that he’s a real person. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

That’s what robots want us to believe!

4 Likes

TMI !!! :astonished:

9 Likes

As long as it was consensual, who are we to judge? I may have dreamed of caressing a Glowforge or two myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Srsly, it’s (basically) 2017; we’re open minded.

7 Likes

:blush:

:upside_down:

4 Likes

Y’all need to get your minds out of the conductor, these comments are ungrounded and I must express my resistance.

21 Likes

Aaaahhh! Had to give one last like to this terrible pun and now it says I’m out :triumph: oh well I’ll do it the “hard way”. :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

For the moment, they’re bound by their NDAs. (We may release those at some point, or we may use our beta testers to get future secret stuff).

That is not true of our prerelease customers; Marmak and the Tested team are fair game.

14 Likes

:heart:

1 Like

Fair enough.

1 Like

Just play ERGO and you can prove you exist :wink:

May the odds be ever in your favor…

5 Likes