Condiments Anyone

Quick weekend project, designing a condiment holder for a client of mine for an installation at Yankees Stadium. Did an initial sketch then went to a 3D mockup. Designed the pieces once I got approval in Illustrator then straight to Glowforge. Made it pair an individual piece where they are all screwed together, allowing to add more or take away as needed. Also allows for changing out the nameplates.

50 Likes

That’s awesome! What is your 3D program of choice?

8 Likes

I use a program called Lightwave3D.

7 Likes

This is great.

8 Likes

Very professional!

I am curious - does Melinda’s also have a line of powdered spices?

7 Likes

Thanks, I don’t think they do, I think they are just hot sauces.

4 Likes

Looks very well designed and versatile.

7 Likes

Very nice! Light wave 3D…hmm will have to check it out.

7 Likes

Nice that you can add on, if needed. Great job!

6 Likes

I see a future one designed that would be smaller, out of clear acrylic for the refrigerator. The different boxes could be labeled for the different restaurants that give you condiments.

I love this project.

6 Likes

That turned out really nice!

6 Likes

One word - WOW!! Okay, more than one word - that turned out fantastic!

3 Likes

Thank You!

1 Like

You missed the Ghost Pepper sauce - it is really good.

Yeah, I don’t think they have the ghost pepper in the packets. I have made other things that include the ghost pepper.

13 Likes

Great work. I love it

2 Likes

I think I like those racks better than the packet holders. Both are great though.

There are a couple of those sauces I haven’t tried you. Making a list :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well, the packets are for a restaurant, and the racks are planned to be a gift set that comes with the rack and spices. I’ve already made 120 of them. LOL

5 Likes

Wow! That’s great for both Melinda and you! Steady product!!

2 Likes

These look great!

1 Like