Connect Pour

A lil spin on a classic. Get 3 or 4 barrels in a row, you must take a shot or bourbon or whiskey! Perfect for any home bar. What side are you on? Critique welcome

42 Likes

This will make for a very unforgettable (or very forgettable) night.

10 Likes

Exactally.

3 Likes

No real critique, clever idea. How about this instead: if you did it again what might you change? You’ll be the one who knows if there are any areas for improvement.

6 Likes

I have a few different types and accessory ideas in the noggin.

2 Likes

Great! The barrel rotations are cool!

5 Likes

Haha, I likes my vodka but I would definitely play.
Very clever spin.

6 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

You wouldn’t catch me refusing either, but I’d probably go with the Burbon. Nice job with the design! Good bar game if I didn’t have to do anything more than navigate stairs

We toured the Woodford Reserve distillery. Over the years they age it in a two-story stone building stacked full of date stenciled barrels, a significant amount of a barrel disappears - right through the Oak. They call it the ‘Angels Share’. You could smell it big time. There ought to be an air freshener that smells like that.

8 Likes

Very creative:-)

4 Likes

Love it!

3 Likes

At first look, I thought that maybe the shot glasses being used were going to be the game pieces somehow.

4 Likes

It would smell great but might put off new visitors thinking it was a very lush house.

3 Likes

So awesome, very cool work

1 Like

Nice!

2 Likes