Convertible Wall Charger Holder and Stand

Happy Friday Everyone! Been a while since I posted a free design. A client wanted a convertible wall charger and phone stand. Just take out the front piece and push it in the back! for 1/8" material. Plenty of room for engraving! For best results flip so that wood grain is verticle on the finished piece. It will add more strength.

PhoneStand.pdf (329.7 KB)

35 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

Thanks! Really simple but I thought others would just like to have it rather than design it. LOL

5 Likes

Simple for you maybe… but you’re the only one to come up with this dual design! Great design thinking - thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

Thank you. I still think in my head…Someone else definitely had to do this before. LOL

5 Likes

Hey thanks! Haven’t heard from you for a while so I figured that pesky employer had your nose to the grindstone.

3 Likes

Well that and I have been working on a prototype for a new product that will hopefully make me my own employer. LOL Oh and Doll furniture! LOL

8 Likes

Yes and yes!

2 Likes

Just finishing up the living room. Do you think I should do the kitchen as well?

5 Likes

Of course!
The kitchen is the heart of the home…

3 Likes

OK. Now I need to design a really cool fridge and stove. LOL

3 Likes

Practical, elegant design. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks!

Yeah, kitchen! I hope the stove is induction. I guess gas would be okay too. Kidding!

4 Likes

Thanks to @rahmin.massudi you have the perfect fridge material and even perhaps some cookware. :slightly_smiling_face:

Definitely want a cool fridge, but perhaps the stove should be hot :wink: I am thinking a red LED with a resistor so only slightly glowing might do the trick as well

4 Likes

Can always use stands, thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Excellent idea! I’ve been going to do one for the guest bedrooms to charge phones. This just kicks it up a notch!!

2 Likes

Awesome! Glad you like it!

1 Like