Cooling issue

Our glowforge pro is almost 2 months old. When we try to use it an press the magic button, it instantly says cooling issue. We let the maching set for a few days, have a fan blasting on it, cleaned the vent, fan, underneath area is cleaned and nothing blocked on it, have a therometer next to it and its at 75, cleaned the lenses, reconnected the ribbon cables, checked everything and have done everything that you can do and we still get the cooling issues. We let it sit in cooling mode for 3 hours and it still didn’t start. Like most people in here, we run a business. We have orders due and customers to please. Glowforge support is very disappointing to say the least. We’ve told them everything weve done and then we get a email hours or a day later saying well lets try this, lets try that. The machine does not work and is faulty. How long does it take to understand that? Your customers purchase a 6k+ machine and theres no urgency in trying to get an issue resolved. We need this machine replaced asap

We have seen on several occasions that what presented as a cooling issue was actually a ribbon insufficiently plugged in. If the room temp is below 75 degrees that is rarely an issue especially this time of year.

I’m so sorry to hear about the problems you’ve encountered. I can see that we’ve already followed up with you in email so I’m going to close this thread. If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach us at suppoort@glowforge.com or by starting another thread.